Test Mail Volunteer
Date: 02/12/2009 - 02/12/2010
The U.S. Postal Service wants to make mail service as consistent, accurate, and timely as possible. IBM has been independently contracted to measure mail delivery services of the U.S. Postal Service in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The results of this study will allow them to better serve their customers. We are currently looking for test mail reporters to participate in our study.
What Would You Have to Do?
• Receive test mail in the form of letters, postcards, or other documents at your home or business.
• Check mail at your current address six days a week, Monday through Saturday.
• Report the date of delivery for each test mail piece received via a toll-free phone number or on the internet.
• Participants typically receive between 3-6 pieces of First-Class test mail per week.
• As a token of our appreciation, you will receive $1.00 per mailpiece that you accurately report.
If you, a family member, or a friend is interested in becoming a reporter, you can find out more information by visiting our website, http://www.reportez.com and clicking on the Frequently Asked Questions button. If you decide you would like to volunteer, complete the screening questions by simply clicking Join Our Team.
If you feel more comfortable speaking to a representative, you may call our Reporter Information Line at 1-800-688-0444 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly appreciate your assistance with this important study and look forward to working with you.